Friday, April 18, 2008

That's Mr. Pride to You!

So the "official" word won't be out for a couple more weeks, but here's a little teaser for you: FSLD, Fag Fridays, Big Top, and Beatbox Events are teaming up to bring you Mr. at Mighty on Pride Friday, June 27. Yes, that's right, Mighty. And even better, Lord Kook in the main room at Mighty from 3-6AM. Can you say "faggot techno awesomeness?" Good, I thought you could. I'll let you know about the other DJs as soon as we have confirmation, but I can tell you that Lord Kook will be following David Harness in dark and dirty mode.

Though this is a different kind of event for us to be involved with - I don't think any party I've done in the past few years has had more than 200 peeps in the same space at the same time, and often they've all already known each other - I'm really excited about it. We all agree that we want this to be an event that is distinctly "San Francisco," and we hope that it will have appeal for all queer boys and girls. More info to come soon, but I highly recommend that you go get your fake mustache now.

No comments: