Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Pink Saturday Set List

As I mentioned in my post about Pride, DJing at Pink Saturday was one of the very best experiences I've had in a long time. It was my first time on the decks in public in almost six months, and the first time I've played a set that was exclusively on CDs. Since a couple people have asked, here's what I played:

Time to Jak - A Guy Called Gerald
Magneto - Reference
Modus Operandy - Original Mix (Digital Only) - Roland M. Dill
D-Day - Original Mix - Marc Antona
Back - Original Mix - Ben Klock
Nebula - L.exx Aurel
Unbreakable - Exercise One Fragile Mix - Sweet N Candy
Hold My Hand - Dubfire Dub - UNKLE
Krook - Hugg & Pepp
Ask Your Druggist (Lutzenkirchen Remix) - Andreas Henneberg
Half Truth - Original Mix - Arne Michel
Beautiful Life - Gui Boratto

I hope to have a recorded version of this available in the next week or so.

I'm really looking forward to the upcoming Fuck Shit, Let's Dance (FSLD) on Friday, July 25th at Deco. it's going to be just me and the Lord Kook this time, and we're really, really gonna do the techno night we've always wanted to do. Sooooo, if you see stuff in here that you like, come check us out.

No comments: