Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Upcoming Event: Fuck Shit, Let's Dance This Friday at Deco Lounge!

Yes kids, it's been a month since the premiere of Fuck Shit, Let's Dance! Last month we had torrential rains, cold, and yet still managed to have a crazy crowd of over 130 dancing away to electro bangers from DJ6 and Lord Kook, so this Friday we hope it will be even bigger and crazier. Here's our line-up:

Neonbunny - our good friend from Bunny Jam, Faerie Freedom Village, and Further Confusion (I think he might be the only person associated with that event who will still speak with me) will be opening with a set of the crazy electro he's known for.

Resident Lord Kook will come on around 10.30, and this month has not only created our visuals, but also has a special remix of a Ben Mono track that he will premiere.

And then there's our headliners, Baron von Luxxury and Johnatron on a tag-team disco workout. Both have been producing and remixing tracks left and right, so we're hoping for a night of music you won't hear anywhere else!

And, if things are still going strong at 2.00AM, I might even hop on the decks for a little dark electrotech to finish off the night.

Here's the deets:

Fuck Shit, Let's Dance!
Deco Lounge, Larkin x Turk
9PM - 3AM
FREE before 10, $5 afterwards
Jaeger Shots, Vodka Tonics, and Bud Lite Specials!

http://myspace.com/clubfsld

Hope to see you all there!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, I'll be taking a break from the 'crazy' music I'm sometimes known for. And for sure taking a break from setting myself up to play music I know everyone will hate (I'll save that for bunny jam).

Instead, I'll be spinning some very good, very modern, very smooth house and electro.

Taking a break from having the music go all over the place and fucking with people's heads. Instead, I'm just gonna play some damn good electronic dance music that I know everyone will love.

- NeonBunny

The Jaded Gay DJ said...

Awesome! I meant "crazy" in the best possible sense of the term, of course, as in "this will be so good, it will drive people crazy!"