Friday, February 15, 2008

San Francisco Disco Revival Up on Beatportal

Hey kids, I just posted a new entry on Beatportal about "the San Francisco Disco Revival," and I'm super-pleased with it. I've been working on it for almost two weeks (doing the links today took an hour alone), it's the first thing where I've been able to "interview" people (though via email), and it's my best attempt so far, in my opinion, to develop a more polished voice (and attitude) while still trying to answer the question of what it all means (and the potential implications of that). If you check it out and have any comments, please make them there, as it will help keep the entry alive for a little while longer and might spark some discussions with the larger global community that reads Beatportal.

No comments: