Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mix Download: DJ Pup on Modyfier

Waaaay back in June Rayna, the author and artist behind the modifyer blog, asked me to make a contribution to her Process series. Given that the other contributors included folks like apendics.shuffle, Philip Sherburne, and popnoname, it was a slightly intimidating invitation. And, as it turned out, an excruciating process that lasted more than three months. You can read all about it on modyfier, and download the mix, but the result was about an hour of minimal techno direct from my turntables to the CD recorder (no Ableton for me, kids!). Check it out, I'd love to hear what you all think.

Track List:

Dominik Eulberg and Gabriel Ananda - Schieder Kreisl
Styro 2000 - cremeschnitte
Jason Emsley - P.H.I.A.P.O.S.
Yapacc - take this away
Lurifax - Lobo rmx
Fletcher Mundson Syndrome - Lauter Leute
Carston Jost - divide et impera
Serafin - Starship Discotheque
Sascha Funke - I love this tent
Kontakt - Music Gewinnt Freunde

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

modyfier has a terrific and thought-producing blog over there. thanks for pointing us to her work.