Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Mix to Download: Richie Panic Live at Frisco Disco

Missingtoof.com has a live mix of Richie Panic at Frisco Disco that's kinda neat - I wouldn't have thought of putting Chromeo, Samim, and Claude Von Stroke on the same mix (and I even own several of these tracks), but that's why I check out other people's stuff. This is a little more on the booty side of electro and indietronica, with nice techno edge that pops out every now and then, put together in a tight mix. I'm sure sets like this must drive them crazy every Saturday over at The Transfer. Shake it baby, shake it!

Tracklist
  1. Zongamin - Bongo Song
  2. Federico Franchi - Cream (Original)
  3. Acid Jacks - Awake Since 78 (Mstrkrft Remix)
  4. Acid Jacks - Mookie (Curses! Remix)
  5. Chromeo - Bonafide Lovin’ (LA Riots Remix)
  6. Samim - Heater (Vandalism Re-Rub)
  7. Claude VonStroke - The Whistler (The Ashton Shuffle Remix)
  8. The Rapture - W.A.Y.U.H (Claude VonStroke Pantydropper Vocal Mix)
  9. The Presets - I Go Hard, I Go Home (Club Mix)
  10. DJ Jeroenski - Back Once Again (Vandalism Remix)
  11. Koma & Bones - Multistorey (Original Mix)
  12. C.L.A.W.S. - C.L.A.W.S. Theme (Passions Remix)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's true! it is a nice little mix. and i personally don't have one of those hipster haircuts but I get treated fine at the f'disco! ;)