Thursday, June 28, 2007

"Shimmer?"

At a party over the weekend an acquaintance came floating by on faerie wings and told me he was trying out something called "shimmer," which he described as being "like E with a touch of 2CB." I did a little Google research and couldn't come up with anything definitive, but thanks to a thread on tribe I got these possibilities:

It is a white powder in dosage of about 10-20 mg
Consensus seems to be in the 2C family. somebody mentioned 2CP...?

2,5-DIMETHOXY-4-NITROPHENETHYLAMINE
2C-N
Possible dose 100-175mg.
Yellow fluffy crystals.
Comes on very fast and immerses one in body, not the visuals of the 2C-B 2C-I, very body orientated.
To start a bit like MDMA, but it kind of walks it's own way and falls short of the electric kind of rush of 2C-B/2C-I.
Doubting whether anything else.
This is basically the end of the chain of the 2&3C product groups.
2C-N cannot be played with any more as in the case of other substances of this group.

2C-T7 or one of the same group.
Very visual

So, anybody out there know what this is? I'd be interested in hearing reports, either via comments or email, about any shimmering experiences.

No comments: