Monday, April 30, 2007

Happy Birthday to Jeff!

Friday night I had the great privilege of going to a small birthday party for Jeff, of Jeff and Gary fame, who I think is turning about 29. Two highlights: Jeff telling us that what made his birthday really great was that he had such a terrific group of friends, and hearing the Luciano Sci.Fi.Hi.Fi mix coming out of the host's stereo system. As much as I might disagree with some of Jeff and Gary's aesthetic choices when it comes to Drunk and Horny, they are still two great guys who I totally support on the personal level. And finding out that the boyfriend and I aren't the only two gay guys in San Francisco who appreciate minimal techno did much to lift our spirits. Now if we could only get some more of those boys out to the clubs.

No comments: