Here's some reviews of their bar The Ambassador from Yelp. Though I've not checked it out, this except from a 5-star review tells me pretty much all this dog needs to know:
1. Elegance: From the way the letter A is written to the rich, velvety decor, elegance is written boldly all across this Bar.
2. Hot bartenders and hostesses: Some of the women yelpers are totally smitten with the male bartenders. I was very impressed with the looks and friendliness of the waitresses I talked to, and one of them was a recent debutante.
3. Good attitude: Even though we were told half an hour ago, that our booth is reserved for bottle service(min. $500), it was said in a very friendly manner without any attitude. People need to recoup some heavy costs of starting Bars and if $ 500 bottle service is one of the means, more power to them.
4. Diverse customers: This place is drawing an upscale crowd(as evident by the $ 500 bottle service) looking for slightly edgy experience at night. During evening it draws a more relaxed, cool crowd.
5. Sense of completeness: The external environment of Rye and Swig, the interior decor with the telephone booth theme, the Frank Sinatra/Vegas/ratpack touch , the attractive, yet polite Bartenders/waitresses, the ballroom layout of the space with the upstairs balcony, gives a sense of harmony, a place to meet friends for Happy Hour before you start the night.